User Agreement (hereinafter - the Agreement) governs the relationship between the Administration of the Internet project yogasid.com (hereinafter - “Yogasid”) on the one hand, and the users of “Yogasid” on the other hand.
The term "content" means any photo, video, audio material, documents (including document archive files) that are offered by the Administration for viewing, purchasing or downloading on "Yogasid".
- “Yogasid” is intended for personal non-business needs of individuals. The use of the project "Yogasid" by users for commercial purposes is not allowed. Any further sale or transfer of rights to resources placed by the “Yogasid” Administration, without the permission of the copyright holder, imposes on the user the obligation to compensate the damage and lost profits to the “Yogasid” Administration. In addition to this, the Administration reserves the right to block the User’s access to previously paid content for any period that is deemed necessary.
- All copyright, related and other intellectual property rights to the project “Yogasid” as a whole and to its independent parts separately belong to the Administration, unless otherwise explicitly stated. Unauthorized by the Administration use of “Yogasid” or “Yogasid” elements may be fully or partially prohibited.
- All services or services within the framework of the “Yogasid” project (including additional (Paid)) are provided exclusively by the Administration, or by persons directly authorized by the Administration. Receipt of services or services from other third parties not authorized by the Administration may result in the refusal to provide “Yogasid” services to the User in whole or in part to the discretion of the Administration.
- The possibility of obtaining the right to view multimedia content via “Yogasid” does not mean the acquisition of the ownership of such content. When paying for (or choosing free) content, the User gets the right for multiple individual access to the content, without the right to further transfer or distribute it to third parties.
- If using “Yogasid” the User violates the copyrights of the legal owners and the reason is the lack of User’s rights with regard to the content, all the costs of resolving the dispute between the Administration and a third party, including litigation, must be made by the User unilaterally.
- This Agreement enters into force and becomes binding on the Parties from the registration date of the User on “Yogasid”. When the Administration opens access to the content selected by the User, the obligations of the Administration are deemed to be fully fulfilled. The obligation of the Administration to provide content to the User starts at the time of receiving confirmation from a banking institution (acquirer) about successful payment for the content by the User (for paid content).
- To gain access to the "Yogasid" content, the User must register according to the form provided on the website and fill in all required fields (including the email address). The e-mail address is a login, which can be changed only by contacting the Administration.
"Yogasid" offers the following forms of providing paid access to content:
- purchase the right to access specific content on the website of the Internet project "Yogasid" in the "Subscription" mode. In this mode, the User receives the right to view certain content during the period selected according to the tariff plan on the “Yogasid” website. To obtain the right to subscribe to specific content, the User must select an available tariff plan for the subscription, select the appropriate payment method, make a payment, and as a result, the content will be available on the “Yogasid” website for viewing according to the paid time period. At the same time, the Administration reserves the right at any time to change the purchased content in this mode, to delete the content or replace the content on the website "Yogasid", without the obligation to refund the funds paid by the User. In case the User refuses to use the paid subscription, the paid funds are non-refundable. In addition, the User, using "Yogasid" in the "Subscription" mode, agrees that the content available by subscription will not be available in the "Eternal access" mode.
By paying for the content in the “Subscription” mode, the User consents to further automatic withdrawal (after the end of the paid subscription period) from the bank card to pay for the new subscription period of the same duration as the previous subscription period. The User can at any time change the duration of the subscription, increasing or decreasing it, as well as refuse to automatically renew the subscription. In the case of reducing the duration of the previously paid subscription, the funds paid for the unused and / or reduced subscription period are not refundable.
- The Administration of the site may change the agreement without any special notice. The new edition of the User Agreement comes into force immediately after publication on the “Yogasid” website.
- When using the services of the “Yogasid” project the User is committed to follow all instructions attached to the project. The Administration is not responsible for the accuracy of the User’s implementation of the "Yogasid" instructions. The User may receive additional services of “Yogasid” subject to acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, while the Administration has the right not to provide such services, to provide a limited amount of them or restrict the receipt of both additional (paid) and basic services within the Project, including free services. At the same time, the duties of the Administration to provide the User with additional (paid) services from “Yogasid” provided for in this Agreement are considered as implemented from the moment when the User legitimately receives the opportunity to realize the paid amount of additional (paid) services, regardless of whether the User used the opportunity to realize the paid amount of additional (paid) services or not.
- The User agrees not to use "Yogasid" for:
10.1. downloading, sending, transmitting and / or any other way of posting content that is illegal, offends morality, violates copyright and related rights, promotes hatred and / or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social grounds, contains insults in the address of specific individuals or organizations, calls for the commission of illegal actions against the authorities, terrorism, or the breach of the peace;
10.1.1. The Administration has the right to delete any messages, reviews, comments that may be considered contradictory to the norms of the current legislation or violate the rights of other persons;
10.2. posting and promotion of pornography and child erotica, as well as advertising of intimate or other goods / services;
10.3. public posting and / or transfer of information of an illegal nature, including materials that encourage incitement of national discord, inciting violence against a person or group of persons, or inhuman treatment of animals, calling for illegal activities, including explaining how to use explosives and other weapons, etc.;
10.4. violations of the rights of minors and / or harm to them in any form;
10.5. infringement of the rights of minorities;
10.6. using information about another person to fill in the form when registering and taking actions on behalf of this person and / or representative of the organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including employees or representatives of the Administration, for forum moderators, for the owner of “Yogasid” , as well as misleading regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
10.7. downloading, sending, transmission, or any other way of posting content available to the User, which is forbidden to use in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine or according to any contractual relationship;
10.8. intentional violation of the legislation of Ukraine or the norms of international law;
10.9. downloading, sending, transmission or any other way of posting content that affects any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and / or copyright and related rights of third parties, without proper permission of the copyright holder;
10.10. downloading, sending, transmission or any other method of placing advertising information that is not specifically permitted, lists of other e-mail addresses, pyramid schemes, multi-level (network) marketing (MLM), Internet earning systems and e-mail businesses, letters of happiness , as well as to participate in these events (sending of uncoordinated letters with links to the services provided by “Yogasid” can be considered participation in activities prohibited by this paragraph, even if the sending was made without direct use of “Yogasid” mail servers);
10.11. downloading, sending, transmission or any other way of posting any material containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs intended to violate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunication equipment or programs for unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for obtaining unauthorized access to paid resources on the Internet, as well as posting links to the above information;
10.12. collection and storage of personal data of other persons;
10.13. disruption of the functioning of “Yogasid”;
10.14. use of any forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Internet;
10.15. posting links to Internet resources, the content of which violates the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine;
10.16. own actions, and also assistance to the actions of the third parties directed to violation of restrictions and prohibitions imposed by this Agreement.
- The User acknowledges that “Yogasid” has the right (but not obligation) at its discretion to refuse to post or remove any content that is available through one of the “Yogasid” services. The User agrees that he/she is obliged to make his/her own assessment of all the risks associated with the use of content.
- The User agrees not to reproduce, replicate or copy, sell or resell, or use for all commercial purposes all or part of the “Yogasid” services or access to them, except when such permission is given by the “Yogasid” Administration. By purchasing the right to view the content on “Yogasid”, the User acquires the right to use the paid content personally. The User has no right to transfer content to a third party, and also has no right to use the purchased content of another User, other than with the written consent of “Yogasid”. “Yogasid” does not bear the direct and / or indirect responsibility for the contracts between the User and third parties.
- The User agrees that:
- use of the project "Yogasid" is carried out at your own peril. Services are provided "as is", the Administration therefore does not guarantee that: (1) "Yogasid" will meet the requirements and concepts of the User; (2) services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; (3) results that can be obtained using “Yogasid” will be accurate and reliable, or identical to those indicated in the content; (4) the quality of any product, service, information and other content obtained using “Yogasid” will meet the expectations of the User; (5) all the bugs in the “Yogasid” software will be fixed.
- The User agrees that he is solely responsible for the consequences of using “Yogasid”, as well as for any possible damage that may be caused to the computer and/or data of the User, as a result of downloading or using the content;
- "Yogasid" is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from: use or inability to use one or several services; unauthorized access to data of the User; statements or conduct of any third party in the services.
- The content on “Yogasid” is not methodological, but it is demonstration content. It contains only abstract information about how the presented training techniques can look like. The content on “Yogasid” does not replace a coach, instructor or teacher in any way. The creators, and those involved in the content creation on “Yogasid”, and the Administration of “Yogasid” do not bear any responsibility to anyone for any consequences directly or indirectly related to the content on “Yogasid” and its application in practice. Using content on “Yogasid” as a practical guide for independent practice is unacceptable. Anyone who applies it is entirely and fully responsible for any consequences of such an application.
- The User is responsible for the correct entry of an existing email address, since the email address is the only identifier that links the User and the Order and serves to obtain information for downloading the paid content.
- The User is notified that for viewing online broadcasting the required minimum speed is 1.3 Mbit/s to broadcast servers. The Administration is not responsible and does not return the paid amount in cases when the connection speed the User gets is below the minimum.
- The User is notified that in order to gain access to the paid content, it is necessary to pay with one of the available payment options that are listed on the site.
- The User agrees to receive from “YogaMasters” to the email address and/or subscriber phone number specified during registration or when working with the “YogaMasters” website, informational e-mail messages (hereinafter referred to as “notifiers”).
- “YogaMasters” has the right to use notifiers to inform the User about changes and new features of the YogaMasters website, about changes in the Agreement, as well as for informational or advertising newsletters via telecommunication networks and postal services (including but not limited to: SMS-mailing, e -mail-mailings, etc.) and for the processing of the personal data through the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and distribution, depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including for personal data transmission (access) to any third parties without obtaining additional consent and without prior notice of such transmission (access) for the purposes specified in this Agreement, carried out using automation equipment, including information and telecommunication networks, or without use of such funds in order to process inquiries and appeals of the User, providing information about products and services of “YogaMasters”.
- General information:
- The agreement is a legally binding agreement between the User and the Administration and regulates the use of the “Yogasid” services by the User. Relevant agreements may impose on the User additional obligations related to the use of services, as well as content and / or software owned by a third party.
- The parties agree that all possible disputes regarding the Agreement will be resolved according to the norms of Ukrainian legislation. The parties subject their legal relations to the substantive law of Ukraine.
- The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid and / or not subject to execution does not mean the invalidity and / or non-enforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
- The long-term failure of the “Yogasid” Administration to take measures, in case of violation by the User, by other users of the Internet project or by third parties the provisions of this Agreement does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions, including protecting their interests later, in the case of subsequent violations.
- The Administration reserves the right to refuse the User in providing services without explanation.
- All trademarks and other means of individualization of goods or services used or mentioned in “Yogasid” belong to their rights holders. All intellectual property rights in relation to “Yogasid”, including, but not limited to, graphic images, photographs, animations, videos, sound recordings, music, text, materials accompanying “Yogasid” and any parts or copies thereof belong to the Administration, or to the respective owners.
- The User can contact the Administration of "Yogasid" by e-mail: [email protected]